The much anticipated 14th annual Advances in Genome Biology and Technology (AGBT 2013) started yesterday evening at Marco Island, Florida. If you missed the action in the last few days, here is the list of links previewing AGBT 13 and first day’s proceedings of AGBT 2013.
AGBT 2013 Preview
- Nature’s Erika Check Hayden on Gene sequencing leaves the laboratory: Maturing technology speeds medical diagnoses.
- NYGC on Marco Island meeting presents state of the genome tech industry
- MassGenomics: AGBT: Sequencing’s Debutante Ball or Déjà vu
- NextGenSeek: AGBT 2013: Less Than A Week To Go
- CoreGenomics: AGBT… where are the big announcements
- Omics Omics: AGBT Preview: Nabsys
- Nathaniel Pearson on Xconomy: Trends to Watch at This Year’s Big AGBT Meeting
AGBT 2013 First Day Highlights
- PacBio Blog: AGBT Day 1 Highlights: Focus on Epigenetics
- Blog @Illumina: AGBT 2013, Marco Island, Day 1
- New York genome Center: AGBT Meeting Opens with Record Attendance
- Awesome Live Coverage of Illumina User Meeting at AGBT 2013 by Nick Loman: Illumina to Offer Moleculo Long Read Sequencing As Service First in 2013