Here is a list of Genomics / Next-Gen sequencing conferences in 2015. NextGenSeek hopes to list all conferences/courses related to Next-Gen Sequencing and Genomics around the world. Please email nextgenseek at nextgenseek.com to add any other Genomics or Next-Gen Sequencing conferences/courses that is not in the list.
- Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing PSB2015, Fairmont Orchid, Kohala Coast, Big Island, Hawaii, 4th January – 8th January, 2014.
- International Plant & Animal Genome XXIII, PAG XXIII, Town and Country Hotel, San Diego, CA, USA – 10th January -14th January, 2015
- Personalized Medicine World Conference 2015 (PMWC 2015) Silicon Valley, Computer History Museum, Mountain View, CA, 26th January – 28th January 2015
- Systems Biology: Global Regulation of Gene Expression 2015, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar. Puerto Rico, 28th January – 1st February 2015
Gordon Research Conference: Quantitative Genetics & Genomics: Deciphering the Genetic Basis of Complex Phenotypes for the Benefit of Mankind, February 22-27, 2015, Renaissance Tuscany || Ciocco,Lucca (Barga), Italy
The 16th Annual Advances in Genome Biology and Technology meeting (2015 AGBT ), Marco Island Marriott Resort & Golf Club, Marco Island, Florida, 25th February -28th February, 2015.
- The 8th Future of Genomic Medicine 2015, Scripps Seaside Forum, San Diego, CA, 5th March – 6th March 2015. #FOGM15
- Human Genome Meeting (HGM) 2015: Transforming Human Genomics for Successful Tomorrow, 14th – 17th March 2015, Kuala Lampur Convention Center, Malaysia
- ENAR 2015 Spring Meeting, Hyatt Regency, Miami, FL, 15th March – 18th March 2015
- Systems Biology: Networks. CSHL, NY, 17th March – 21st March 2015. (Abstract Deadline: January 16, 2015)
- Visualisation of Biological Data (VIZBI) 2015, March 25-27, at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge MA, USA.
- RECOMB-SEQ: Fifth Annual RECOMB Satellite Workshop On Massively Parallel Sequencing, Old Library of Warsaw University,Warsaw, Poland, April 10-11 2015,
- RECOMB 2015, the 19th Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology, Sofitel Victoria Warsaw hotel, Warsaw, Poland, 12th April- 15th April, 2015
- Bio-IT World Conference & Exp0 2015, Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, MA, 21 April – 23 April 2015
- Genomics of Rare Disease: Beyond the Exome, Wellcome trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK, 29th April-1st May 2015
- The Biology Of Genomes at CSHL NY, 5th May – 9th May 2015 (Abstract Deadline: February 13, 2015)
- The European Human Genetics Conference 2015, Milan, Italy, 31st May – 3rd June 2015
- The Great Lakes Bioinformatics Conference GLBIO 2015, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, May 18-20, 2015
European Society of Human Genetics: 2015, SECC, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom, 6th June – 9th June 2015
The Human Microbiome, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany 10 – 12 Jun 2015
Society for Molecular Biology & Evolution 2015, Hofburg Palace, Vienna, Austria. July 12th – 16th June, 2015
- ISMB/ECCB 2015: 23rd Annual International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology, Dublin, Ireland 10th July – 14th July 2015
- The Evolution of Sequencing Technology: A Half-Century of Progress, CSHL, NY 16th July – 19th July 2015
- 56th Annual Short Course on Medical and Experimental Mammalian Genetics, The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor ME, 19th July- 31st July 2015
- Analyzing Next-Generation Sequencing Data, Kellogg Biological Station, MSU, 10th August – 21st August 2015
- The Genomics of Common Diseases, 2-5 September 2015, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
- Genome Science 2015, University of Birmingham, UK, 7-9 September 2015
- 2015 NextGen Genomics, Biology, Bioinformatics and Technologies (NGBT) Conference
1st – 3rd October 2015, HICC, Hyderabad, INDIA
- 65th Annual American Society of Human Genetics 2015 ASHG 2015, Baltimore, Maryland, 6th October- 10th October 2015
- 15th annual conference of the Australasian Genomic Technologies Association (AGTA 2015) Conference, Crown Plaza Hotel, Hunter Valley, Australia, October 11-14, 2015.
- Probabilistic Modeling in Genomics, CSHL, NY, October 14 – 17, 2015 (Abstract Deadline: July 24, 2015)
- Genome Informatics 2015, CSHL NY, 28th October -31st October, 2015 (Abstract Deadline: August 14, 2015)
- 29th International Mammalian Genome Conference 2015, Yokohama Port Opening Memorial Hall, Yokohama, Japan, 8th November- 11th November 2015
- Single Cell Analyses, CSHL, NY November 11 – 14, 2015, Abstract Deadline: August 28, 2015
Tweet to @nextgenseek to add any other Next-Gen Sequencing related conferences that is not in above list. If you are interested in past Next-Gen Sequencing Conferences:
- 2013 NGS Conferences: http://nextgenseek.com/2013-ngs-conferences/