Here is a list of Genomics / Next-Gen sequencing conferences in 2016. NextGenSeek hopes to list all conferences/courses related to Next-Gen Sequencing and Genomics around the world. Please email nextgenseek at nextgenseek.com to add any other Genomics or Next-Gen Sequencing conferences/courses that is not in the list.
- Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing PSB2016, Fairmont Orchid, Kohala Coast, Big Island, Hawaii, 4th January – 8th January, 2016.
- International Plant & Animal Genome XXIIV, PAG XXIIV, Town and Country Hotel, San Diego, CA, USA – 9th January -13th January, 2016
- Festival of Genomics London 2016, ExCeL: Exhibition and Convention Centre, London, UK 19 – 21st January 2016
- Personalized Medicine World Conference 2016 (PMWC 2016) Silicon Valley, Computer History Museum, Mountain View, CA, 24th January – 27th January 2016
The 17th Annual Advances in Genome Biology and Technology meeting (2016 AGBT ),Orlando, Florida, at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes, 10th February -13th February, 2016.
Human Genome Meeting (HGM) 2016: 28th February– 2nd March 2016, Houston Texas
- The 9th Future of Genomic Medicine 2016 Scripps Seaside Forum, San Diego, CA, 3rd March – 4th March 2016. #FOGM16
- Single Cell Biology 2016, Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge UK, 8-10March 2016 (Abstract Deadline: 26 January 2016)
- Systems Biology: Global Regulation of Gene Expression 2016, Wyndham Grand Rio Mar. Puerto Rico, 15th – 19th March 2016
- ENAR 2016 Spring Meeting, JW Marriott Austin, in Austin, Texas 6th March – 9th March 2016
- Visualisation of Biological Data (VIZBI) 2016, March 9-11, EMBL Heidelberg in Germany
- Bio-IT World Conference & Expo 2016 Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, MA, 5-7 April 2016
- Genomics of Rare Disease: Beyond the Exome, Wellcome trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK, 13th April- 15th April 2016
- RECOMB-SEQ: Sixth Annual RECOMB Satellite Workshop On Massively Parallel Sequencing, UCLA Campus, Los Angeles, CA, April 16-17 2016,
- 4th RECOMB Satellite on Computational Methods in Genetics, UCLA Campus, April 16th & 17th, 2016
- RECOMB 2016, the 20th Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology, Los Angeles, CA 17th April- 21th April, 2016
- The Biology Of Genomes 2016 at CSHL NY, 10th May – 14th May 2016 (Abstract Deadline: February 19, 2016)
- The European Human Genetics Conference 2016, CCIB, Barcelona, Spain, 21st May – 24th May 2016
- The GLBIO/CCBC Great Lakes Bioinformatics and the Canadian Computational Biology Conference 2016, The University of Toronto, Canada, May 16- May 19 2016
- London Calling 2016, An Oxford Nanopore Conference, 26th & 27th May 2016, Altitude, London
- 5th International Conference on Quantitative Genetics, Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center, Madison, WI June 12-17, 2016
- Society for Molecular Biology & Evolution 2016, The Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre, Queensland, Australia July 3rd – 7th, 2016
- HitSEQ 2016: High Throughput Sequencing Algorithms & Applications, ISMB Special Interest Group Meeting (SIG), Orlando Florida, July 8 – 9, 2016
- ISMB 2016: 25th Annual International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology, Orlando, Florida 8th July – 12th July 2016
- Human and Mammalian Genetics and Genomics: the 57th Mckusick Short Course , The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor ME, 17th July- 29th July 2016
- 2016 Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM) ,Chicago, Illinois, July 30 to August 4 2016.
- NGS Summer 2016 – Analyzing Next-Generation Sequencing Data, Kellogg Biological Station, Michigan State University, August 8 – August 19th, 2016
- ECCB 2016: European Conference on Computational Biology 2016, Hague, Netherlands, 3rd – 7th September 2016
- Genome Informatics 2016, Wellcome Trust campus, Hinxton UK, 19 – 22nd September 2016
- AGBT Precision Health Meeting, The Phoenician Resort, Scottsdale, Arizona, 22nd – 24th September, 2016,
- Big Data in Biology & Health: EMBL–Wellcome Genome Campus Conference, EMBL Heidelberg, Germany, 25 – 27 September 2016
- The Genomics of Common Diseases 2016, Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel, Baltimore, MD, USA September 25–28, 2016
- 66th Annual American Society of Human Genetics 2016 ASHG 2016, Vancouver Canada 18th October- 22nd October 2016
Biological Data Science 2016, CSHL NY, October 25 – 29, 2016 (Abstract Deadline: August 12, 2016)
- The Cold Spring Harbor Asia conference on Frontiers in Single Cell Genomics , Suzhou, China November 7-11, 2016 (Abstract deadline:August 26, 2016)
- Ninth Annual RECOMB/ISCB Conference on Regulatory and Systems Genomics, with DREAM Challenges, Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix, Arizona, November 7 – November 10, 2016.
Tweet to @nextgenseek to add any other Next-Gen Sequencing related conferences that is not in above list. If you are interested in past Next-Gen Sequencing Conferences: