AGBT 2016, the four days of genomics fun ended over the last weekend For the first time, AGBT had designated three official bloggers (James Hadfield, Dale Yuzki, Meredith Salisbury,) blogging during the conference. James Hadfield of CoreGenomics blog was prolific with over 12 blog posts during the conference. Here is a link round-up covering blog posts, slides, and storified tweets.
Chime in with any missing links.
- Get ready for AGBT
- AGBT16 day 1 plenary session
- AGBT16 day 2 afternoon
- AGBT16 Day 2 Genome Technology Concurrent Session
- AGBT16 day 3 concurrent sessions: Nelson (C.elegans), Otto (FM ctDNA), Mungall (rearrangements)
- AGBT16 day 4: KAPA HyperDrive
- AGBT16 day 4: a new sequencing chemistry from Nanostring
- AGBT16 day 4: Directed Genomics
- AGBT16 10X early-access customer presentation
- AGBT16 it’s the final countdown!
Omics Omics Blog:
- AGBT16 Preview (aka The Non-Attendee’s Lament)
- AGBT Begins (with bonus Storify Jeremiad)
- #AGBT16 Day 2: How is AGBT On Twitter Like Sequence Assembly?
- 10X Launches Chromium (#agbt16)
- The importance of Data sharing
- Advances in genomic clinical applications
- Advances in Genome Technology
I had two blogs related to AGBT 2016.
- 10X Genomics is on a roll: Chromium System for 3? single-cell RNA-seq on 48K cells, haplotyping and assembly
- Read Until: Real time selective sequencing using Oxford Nanopore MinION
Slides/Posters from AGBT 2016
— Christopher Mason (@mason_lab) February 11, 2016
— Michael Schatz (@mike_schatz) February 15, 2016