Here is the list of recent conferences on Next-Gen Sequencing. Visit here if you are interested in upcoming conferences on Next-Gen Sequencing.
- American Society for Human Genetics 2012 Annual Meeting 6-10 November at San Francisco
- 4th Next Generation Sequencing Congress at 15-16 November 2012, London
- Personal Genomes & Medical Genomics at CSHL, 14-17 November
- Fifth Annual RECOMB Conference on Regulatory and Systems Genomics, with DREAM Challenges, San Francisco, 12-15 November
- World Genome Data Analysis Summit, San Francisco, 27-29 November 2012
- The 7th International Conference on Genomics November 28- December 1 in Hong Kong, China
- Next Generation Sequencing Asia Congress at Singapore, October 1-2 2012.
- 4th Annual Consumer Genetics Conference, Boston, MA, October 3-5, 2012.
- IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM 2012), Philadelphia, PA, October 4-7, 2012
- 26th International Mammalian Genome Conference 21 – 24 October 2012 – Florida, USA
- Next Generation Sequencing Course at Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, 8-16 October 2012
- The Genomics of Common Diseases 2012, Potomac, MD
- Wellcome Trust’s Genome Informatics 2012 at Cambridge UK
- Ion World 2012, Redwood City, CA, September 13-14
- Beyond the Genome 2012 at Boston
- First International Conference on Genomics at Philadelphia, (ICG Americas 2012) September 27-28, 2012